Saturday, March 31, 2018

SOL 31- Staying Strong Till The End

Wow, today is the last day of March and the last day of the Slice of Life blogging challenge. I can’t believe that I managed to complete it. I am so proud that blog for 31 days straight without breaking a single sweat. ;) I’m kidding..... Anyways, I’m going to try to encourage other people next year to do this challenge too. Some people think that it’s a waste of time or just can’t think of anything to blog at the time. Actually I thought that it was really fun and a great way to share my opinions towards subjects. I also want to thank all my friends for helping me by reminding me to blog so I would never forget to. I didn’t do anything wayyy to exciting today besides going to the park with my two younger siblings. Also I am super excited because tomorrow is Easter and April Fools Day which is so rare and weird. :/ I think that I might still try to blog a little more during April and maybe try to do this challenge next year. This was really fun to do and I recommend every one to try it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment