Friday, March 9, 2018

SOL 9- Another day seeing a play

Today I went back to school to go watch the Speech and Drama and Readers Theater plays. I was kind of excited  to watch the different types that everyone preformed. As soon as I got there I automatically started talking to an old teacher/friend of mine that I really like and her name is Mrs. Clumsky. For safety reasons I am not going to state her full name even though she is a celebrity. we were just talking about the plans for this years musical in my school district. She also told me how she loves my help and wants me to continue my dreams and stay cool. Then after all the talking the show began. I really liked all the acts, because they were so good. Finally I came home to eat some delicious Ramen Noodles. :) My day was complete. What was your favorite part of the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment