Tuesday, March 6, 2018

SOL 6- Mia the Flutist

I’ve been playing the flute for about 3 years now and I really enjoy it. First of all I never picked this instrument, my mom encouraged me to start playing it because my cousin used to play the flute. Before the flute I have always wanted to play the trumpet. I really enjoy playing the flute because it is so simply and snazzy. A small instrument like that can make a really high sound. I am going to be playing the flute for all of high school especially in Marching band and maybe even in college. I am really exited to see where my flute takes me and what new music I learn to play out of it. You may even call me a flutist, just kidding. Don’t actually call me that it’s really weird. Wow! 6 blogs done, I promise that I will keep it going.


No comments:

Post a Comment