Thursday, March 15, 2018

SOL 15- Scary Amber Alert

I'm pretty sure many people in the state I live in revived this message. So last night before I went robbed I was watching youtube then all of us sudden my phone completely freezes the video. I thought that someone is calling me because that normally happens. Then this loud beeping comes through my headphones and through my phone to the point were it is really loud and I'm screaming. I hate the sound that it makes. I didn't know what it was so I immediately assumed it was a Flash Flood Warning until I read on my screen what it said. Turns out there was two little girls that were kids kidnaped and were taken in a grey car. They sent out warning signs to everyone to watch out for the car or any mysterious person in your neighborhood. I hope both of the kids stay calm and safe and come back home. My prayers go to their families and friends. I'm sorry that these last couple of posts were a little weird but I promise they will get better. So this is a moment in my life that really scared me.

No comments:

Post a Comment