Wednesday, March 7, 2018

SOL 7- Perfect Picture Day....not really

So today was 8th grade promotion picture day. Yayyyyy! Not really. Personally, I do like picture day because I am happy of what I am wearing and what my friends are wearing but I am a little insecure about my smile. :/ I don’t know whether to smile with my teeth or no teeth and sometimes I feel like the photographer is pressuring me a little to smile with my teeth. Sometimes my smile makes me look a little weird like I am either really mad or sad when I am not feeling those emotions. Today’s picture day was a little different then other picture days because we had to take 2 normal pictures siting down and at least 3 pictures of us standing up. In the pictures where I had to stand up, they made me put my hand on my hip then I had to hold a picture frame that says “Class of 2018.” Finally they made me take a picture of my arms crossed. I have never taken pictures of me like this at school so it was a first. I felt a little weird taking these pictures today but I am a little nervous to get them back.

1 comment:

  1. I’m pretty sure you look nice in them since you were wearing a nice dress

    ReplyDelete