Friday, March 30, 2018

SOL 30- Spring outfits ๐Ÿ˜‹

Lately I’ve been trying to plan some nice outfits for spring or fun occasions. I not really the type to be a fashionista but I still like clothes. I’ve also never been a person to wear a dress but I’ve kind,of gotten into them. My friends are all super supported when it comes to clothes and what would look nice and what doesn’t. Anyways my mom and I try to go to second hand stores to look for some cool tops that are in good condition and are my style. Some people think that if you go to stores like that that, it means your poor. Actually, you can find really good clothes that are in a retro like design. I looovvvveeee retro things and the way that old things look like. I am a very hypster person and I really like that kind of style in clothing wise. Or sometimes I could go for an all black outfit. Black is one of my favorite colors. ;) I also really love purple and metallic colors. Especially gold and rose gold. I try to keep things in nice arrangement so they match week together. I don’t really have any outfits planned out now but I might blog about it if I have some in mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment