Friday, March 2, 2018

SOL 2- Dominga Arredondo

I have never felt the feeling that someone in my family died before when I was younger. I thought that those people moved some where very far away. Then I experienced it in a very hard way. Exactly 2 years ago today my grandma past way. When I found out that she was diagnosed with cancer I automatically bursted into tears. I knew my grandma for eleven years already. Which is a really long time. Sometimes I wish that I could see my grandma some days and see her reaction to notice how much I have grown over the past years. This day is not only hard for me and my siblings to think about, but my mom and her 4 other siblings. I miss my grandma so much more everyday. My mom told me that right now as we speak she is walking streets of gold with no pain. I myself as a Christian pray for her everyday. Sometimes I feel like she’s looking over my head in a good way. I didn’t feel so bad today because I just think about all the memories I shared with her.



1 comment:

  1. Aww man, I’m sorry bud. I know the feeling. I’m pretty sure everyone can relate to this blog and I’m so glad and inspired that you dedicated this blog just for your grandmother. 🤗

    ReplyDelete