Thursday, March 8, 2018

SOL 8- Mission Accomplished

Today at school was the last day to get all or your content assessments done that your teacher has assigned to you. In my school we use this program called Summit Learning which basically has materials that include stuff from all or most of your classes. That means that you could practice skills from Math, ELA, Social Studies or Science. After you take your time learning the individual assignment that your teacher has assigned to you, you have to take a test called a content assessment. Anyways, so today was the last day to get them done. I worked on a few of them over the long weekends but I continued to fail on all the content assessments that I took and I got really frustrated from that. I tried it multiple times and continued to fail. I asked for help from people in my family and my teacher. Then the 5th time I took the test I got a 10/10. I felt so relieved and happy to get that over with. I know even though I fail I have to keep trying so I can catch my mistake and fix it. Now I get to get a dress down tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment