Tuesday, March 27, 2018

SOL 27- I Miss You Guys

Today I hung out with one of my old best friends named Gizel. I missed her so much this whole school year. I haven’t seen her all year. We had a lot of great memories together. She has brought me so close to people I didn’t expect talking to. She is not only one of my old friends that I miss because I have a lot more. Anyways today I talked to here about this year so far and about other friends of mine that she was friends with too. I am so happy that I might be able to spend more time with her since she is on spring break. Last weekend I was also talking to my other long distance friend about school and friends. Having long distance friends is not always easy to deal with and to stay in touch but it is always great to meet up again at some point. Do you have any long distance friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment