Sunday, March 18, 2018

SOL 18- Pre Spring Cleaning

Its not really like me to be cleaning on Sundays but today was a little different. You might not realize it but cleaning is one of my favorite hobbys. Weird, I know. I love cleaning and organizing things into their perfect places. In the future one of goal jobs is actually to become an Interior Home Designer because it seems so cool. Anyways, today I spend most of the day cleaning out the clutter in my room and around house. Then the rest of the day I enjoyed it by playing outside since it was 55 degrees. While I was cleaning I found a lot of things from a long time ago and I was really suprised about it. Today was like my pre spring cleaning. I hope during spring break I wish to clean even more then. So this is is a little bit of how I feel about spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment