Friday, March 23, 2018

SOL 23- Pictures Can Tell A Lot📷

If you didn’t ever read the About Me page on my blog before reading my blogs, then you might need to do that in order to understand my personality better. One of my all time favorite hobbies besides watching YouTube is photography. I love taking pictures of things like animals,plants, buildings. I currently take pictures on my phone because I don’t have a camera. It is only of my future goals to get a camera for pictures and different lenses for it too. If you have any great camera suggestions please tell me them. ;) Anyways I haven’t been taken pictures recently because I am still busy with school and stuff and home but I always try to take pictures on the weekends. In the future I have a lot of dream jobs but one of my favorite one is becoming a professional photographer. I didn’t know that I wanted to be one as a kid but as I got older I got to have more experiences with other things. I want to keep this one of my top goals to accomplish. Do you like photography or have taken pictures. What are some of your goals.

3 comments:

  1. I know you don’t like posting on Instagram but I think you should post some of your photography pictures on Instagram. It’s a great way to start your career plus it would look so pretty on your page! Just a suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea! I think I might.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete