Thursday, March 1, 2018

SOL 1- So far so fast

I woke up this morning realizing that it was already March 1st. I said to myself, “Wow! This year went by really fast. Then I got really happy because today is the first day of the Slice of Life blogging challenge. I personally have never participated in Slice of life blogging before but I heard a lot about it. I am really exited to see what others will write about and what interesting stories they have to share. My moment to share was that I was really exited to start blogging for the whole month of March. This month will go by fast but I will make these blogs last forever. My goal is to complete this challenge by having fun in what I write. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I like how you made your blog background so SNAZZY! I Like it. I’m also really happy that today is the first day of Slice of Life. And I do hope you have fun creating these blogs everyday for the month of March! Have fun!😸

    ReplyDelete