Saturday, March 17, 2018

SOL 17- ☘️A Very Green Day!!! ☘️

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Today my family and I all went to go see the river dyed green. To get there we took the train to Chicago. It took us a little while but we finally made it. I also found out that one oft favorite youtubers named David Dobrik was going to be there too. I didn't get my hopes to high up to see him but I still would look forward too. :/ Anyways, I had a pretty fun time there. I have never seen the river like that close up in person. While we were still there we went to go different malls in city. Let me just tell you if you have never been to really big malls like that, they are HUGE. They probably had every store in the world there. I didn't get anything because I wasn't planning to. Today was pretty cool and please enjoy these pictures of the river. :) Have you ever seen it or what did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. OMG IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL IF YOU MET DAVID DOBRIK!!!

    ReplyDelete