Wednesday, March 14, 2018

SOL 14- National Walk Out Day

Today's blog is going to be a little more about feelings and emotions. So my school didn't exactly have a walk out but we had a rally. The rally basically had many speeches from some students in my school that wanted to share their options on school shootings. I agreed with most speeches but not all and that's ok. In my opinion  School shootings are really wrong but we should still forgive the person for what they did because they're still humans like us, and we also make mistakes too. Not everyone would agree with me on that but it's fine. I am totally against school shootings and a certain age of people handling a weapon that causes harm. In the rally we went outside to form a heart with the number 17 in it. That sands for the seventeen people that had their lives taken away because of this massacre. We shouldn't just blame the shooter but we should also blame ourselves for having to deal with it. I hope Parkland, Florida stays safe and doesn't get know as "the death school." My heart goes out for all the families and victims towards this event. I hope nothing like this ever happens again. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about this, Mia. It's a tough topic, but I appreciate your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete