Sunday, March 25, 2018

SOL 25- Officially Spring Cleaning🌷

A week ago it two I posted saying that I did some “pre spring cleaning” but today I did my official cleaning. Every year my family and I all get assigned a room in the house besides our own rooms and we have to clean it. I was so happy because I got assigned my own room and my siblings had to clean the bathrooms or the kitchen. I needed some really good cleaning in my room. Let me just tell you, I had quite a few things to get rid of. First my mom and I went through my coolest to decide on clothes to keep and to donate. Then we moved on to washing my sheets and my little sisters sheets. Finally I cleaned a lot of things out of my desk and wiped it down clean. I am super happy that I am not living in a complete clutter anymore. I love cleaning and spring cleaning because it is a great way for me to stay productive and have fun at the same time. I was going to put in some before and after pictures in my blog but I was wayyyyy to busy cleaning. Do you do Spring cleaning or will you every try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment