Wednesday, March 21, 2018

SOL 21- Art Club🎨

So in my school my 2 best friends and I join the clubs. This was actually my second year going to this club. I don’t normally join sports in my school because I am more into the arts programs. ;) Anyways, every Wednesday my friends and I all try to go to three clubs in one day. First we go to Me To We which is basically a community helping type of club. It is really fun and we do so much activities and have fundraisers for it. Then once that club is over we go to Art Club which is one of my favorite clubs with my friends. I love this club because it is open and free for anyone to show their art. You can draw,color or paint. Sometimes we even have art events that you can place your art in it. My best friends and I always talk a lot in this club and completely random things. ;) Finally the last club we go to is Youth Crossroads which is a club where you stay afterschool till 5 and do homework and talk to friends. I love all of my friends not just the friends that join clubs with me. There is always a club for everyone to join you just have to find the right one. I love Wensdays especially because of these clubs!


No comments:

Post a Comment