Monday, March 12, 2018

SOL 12- Quote of the Day

Today I spun across the web for a nice, inspirational quote for my lock screen on my phone. it took me a while to find a good one. then I finally found one. This quote doesn't have a specific author but it really made think about it. The quote reads "In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.''-Unknown. This made me think about things that I put down and things that I pick up all the time. I should stop doing the same boring things everyday and I should get exposed to more things. I think that this is not only important for me but for everyone else to think about too. I also think that everyone should stop rushing everything and savor the little things that life gives us. I am so happy because not only I found a brand new lock screen but I also found a great message that I should keep in the back of my head. :)
                                                    

1 comment: