Monday, March 26, 2018

SOL 26- Rain, Rain Keep Coming

In my personal opinion, I LOVE RAIN. It is a great excuse for me to stay inside and in my bed or watching a good movie on Netflix. I love rain because I know that it is spring or it is going to be it soon. We people say “Rain, Rain Go Away.” I always say “Rain, Rain please stay.” My favorite season is spring. I love this time of the year because it is not too hot nor too cold it’s just right for me. My birthday is also right around the corner at this time. Anyways when I stay inside for a rainy say I pretty much live off of Netflix and Youtube. I stay in my room for at least 10 hours just on technology. Then when I actually get bored from all of that I move on to reading a book that I am currently reading or reading a new book that seems great on a rainy day. These next couple of days are going to be just right weather for me. Do you like rainy days or do you want them to go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment