Friday, March 16, 2018

SOL 16- Why Rad Cat?๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜บ

You might ask yourself why did you name your blogs Rad Cat Blogs. Well it’s because I really like cats and the word “rad” is one of my favorite words. I know, I know that seems really simple and dumb but I really like it. My original background for my blogs was pink and orange but I felt like it wasn’t really me. I wanted to show people my true personality towards my blog so I chose many cats in a galaxy. I really love galaxys and outer space. I just love the colors, stars and planets. I think the world outside of Earth is really creative and beautiful. I don’t really mind if people judge my blog posts and background I just appreciate that your being honest and not lying. It doesn’t effect me when someone hates on me it makes me gain more confident and makes me appreciate more of myself. So this is why I chose Rad Cat. :) I promise these posts will get better, I just wanted to put this out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment