Saturday, March 3, 2018

SOL 3- Lazy Caturday

Saturday is my lazy day. Sometimes I like to do all of my homework for the weekends on Fridays so I don’t have to worry about it during the rest of the  weekend. My weekends are, staying up late, sleeping in and watching Netflix and YouTube with my cats. That pretty much summarizes my weekends. Actually the word caturday is a better phrase to describe my weekend. That means I stay with my cats in my house all day and just relax.The word caturday is cat and Saturday combined.  I love both of my cats so much. Today I felt really relax and got to catch up on some really good movies and books. What do you do during the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy! I love that phrase, CATURDAY. Honestly I do my homework on Saturday’s cause on Friday after skool I’m so tired and sleepy. On my weekends I either stay at home or go out. When I stay at home I read or watch YouTube and Netflix. I really enjoyed reading your post. Say hi to Jingles and Louie for meeeee!😸

    ReplyDelete