Wednesday, March 28, 2018

SOL 28- Holocaust Museum Day

Eventhough a lot of people that are doing the blogging challenge are going to be blogging about this I still want to share my thoughts are perspective of the field trip. So today my team of the grade when to the Holocaust Museum. We have been learning a little about it in school but we all still knew a little about it already. So when we got their we got a tour guide. They pretty much showed us around the museum and told us a lot about the holocaust. We even got to use these little machines that look a little like tape players but you can hear a what the tour guide was saying. (Look at the picture below) Finally before we left, we met a survivor of the Holocaust. I thought he was really cool because pretty soon there aren’t going to be much of these people in the future to tell their stories. Anyways I personally thought that the whole trip was pretty fun to learn about the facts and was also hard to take in that this actually happened in our world long ago. During the trip I also kept thinking like what I would do if I was in their shoes. I would also like to come back again with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment