Saturday, March 10, 2018

SOL 10- Baking a cake

One of my favorite hobbies is baking. I don't do it as often as my other hobbies but it is still a fun thing to do. I like to make all different types of sweets. Like cookies, cakes, cupcakes and brownies. I personally am not a pro at it but I still love doing it. It has become a family tradition of mine to  bake on certain holidays like Christmas, New Years and more. I have made my own birthday cake before too. Baking/Cooking is a field in the future that I might be interested in but I am still thinking about it. Today I made a chocolate bunt cake with vanilla frosting. I couldn't take a picture of it because by the time you are reading this blog there would be no more cake. :/ I really enjoyed it and will maybe try to bake a little more often so I could blog about it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment