Monday, March 19, 2018

SOL 19- Good things happen to those who wait

Afer reading the title it might make you think. Well I chose it because it is one of the most important things my mom has ever told me. I like to think of quote sometimes. ;) Anways today for me gradually has gotten better. Ok, let’s start from the beginning. I woke up really late today, I mean later than I normally wake up at. Then I’m rushing to get out the door. Just letting you know I am also sick by the way. Eventually I’m at school. So school is not one of my favorite things in the world but I love having all my friends there with me. After lunch my day got a little better. Then I finally got home and I was so hungry. My mom noticed that my dad didn’t make any dinner so my mom said “ “Let’s go get some Costco Pizza!” If you have never tried it please do. It is really good even some of my friends like Vivian enjoy it too. :) I was really happy after that. Then a few hours after I came home from pizza my mom told me “Let’s go to the “store.” The reason why I quoted store is because we never never to the store. She took me to the T-Mobile store so I could get a new phone. I was super extremely because I haven’t got a new one in a while. :) I am super grateful to what happened today. I am not trying to brag so please don’t take it that way. :/ Anyways I had a great day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment