Sunday, March 4, 2018

SOL 4- Sunday Play

After church I went to go see Morton West High School’s play, The Giver. I personally never read the book or saw the movie but I got watch it live in a play today. I went with my older sister Celeste and I really liked it. I have seen most musicals and other plays that the school has put on. One thing that really confused me was that this play seating was a little different since they didn’t use the whole auditorium. There were chairs on the stage and risers in front of the stage to put more chairs there. So it looked like a mini auditorium. I thought the actors did a job well done and gave in their best efforts since today was the last day out of 10 days of preforming. Next year when I go to high school I really want to help in the crew backstage and maybe even if I become really confident, I want to be part of the actual play or musical. Today was pretty fun and I enjoyed it a lot. Have you ever been to a play?

No comments:

Post a Comment