Thursday, March 22, 2018

SOL 22- That’s not how I remember it.....

If you are not into Mandela Effects then this might not be for you. So one of my favorite you tubers is Shane Dawson. If you don’t know him well he pretty much does really crazy stuff and some his videos are conspiracy theories videos. In those types of videos he also likes to talk about the Mandela effect. The Mandela Effect is basically when you look at something like a logo or a brand and when you look back at it in a different time it’s different or it changed. I know it might seem confusing but I love looking at them online and still being so confused because of them. I told my mom about them and she was so confused. If you don’t already then please start watching Shane Dawson and his conspiracy theory videos. They are really good. Also remember that not all conspiracy theories are real they are usually made for entertainment or just to keep something on your mind. I just wanted to blog today about something I am really into. Do you believe in the Mandela Effect or have heard of it? Here are a some of my favorites...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment