Tuesday, March 20, 2018

SOL 20- Sooooo much lip balm ๐Ÿ’„

Wow, already twenty days of blogging has pasted by. That was really fast. So today I am going to tell you this memory of when I was in fifth grade and my friends and I were carrying around a bunch of lip balm. Well this isn’t really a one time thing, we did this everyday. So in the fifth grade my friends and I were obsessed with lip balm. When I mean obsessed I meant OBSESSED. We each all had different brands and colors and even different flavors. It’s so weird thinking about it today for me. I remember that one of my old friends would have the same brand of one but in different flavors and colors. We would even sometimes share our lip balm. WEIRD, I know! Anyways I’m pretty sure people know us by having so much lip balms because we would take them everywhere we when. We never had any chapped lips. ;) Even for our birthdays we would ask for more lip balm. Today I only carry around one lip balm but before I’m pretty sure I carried around like 20. :) So this was a really weird memory of mine when I was in fifth grade being a little girl. Do you have any weird memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment