Friday, April 13, 2018

Super Excited!!!!!!

Today is Wednesday so that means Whadya Say Wednesday! Today’s topic is: What are you most excited for in the fourth quarter? Well since this is the last quarter of the year that means that all of the end of the year activities are going to be happening. Such as going to Springfield going on the boat cruise, 6 flags and don’t forget Promotion. I am super excited for Promotion because it’s my last year of middle school and the last time I will ever see my teachers and the school. I will miss some of my friends that are going to different schools and some of my favorite teachers. I will especially miss all of the fun activities I did all three years of middle school. I just feel like these past three years went by really fast. Next week on Wednesday is when 7th and 8th graders in my school go to Springfield. I and really happy and excited for that. I am also really happy that I get to sit next to one of my best friend. Anyways, after all what has happened this year I am also super excited for summer. First I’m going to spend the first 2 weeks relaxing and just hanging out with friends. Then I am going to try to get a summer job since I’m going to be 14 this summer. After that I am going to be taking these summer classes in my high school that I am going to next year. It’s not summer school it’s actually called Bridge and if you do it during the summer you can receive credits that can better your time in school.  Finally, I am actually going to a new school next year in a completely different district. I am very excited to make new friends, meet new people and join fun clubs. Ahhhh, I can’t wait for all of these things to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment