Friday, September 22, 2017

My Identity

 I will never completely know who I actually am because I am still getting older and have not yet experienced many things but I know that my identity is who I am not what I do in life. I only know the basic stuff about me. Well I am Mexican/American and also Christian. In my family I am known as a daughter or a sister to 5 other siblings. My gender is a girl/women and another part of my identity is that I am a friend\best friend or student a school. I have 2 pet cats named Jingle (girl) and Louis (boy). In my moms side of the family I am an Aunt to my really silly, joyful nephew. Other things that are part of my identity are, I am known as a granddaughter, goddaughter, and a cousin. Some adjectives that make me, me are shy, awkward and creative. I have a lot of mixed thoughts about things. One of my altime favorite hobbys playing the Flute. I love playing that instrument because I can play a lot of songs people know like Harry Potter, Star Wars and a lot of popular Christmas songs. I guess you can say that I am a musican. Well these are a lot of things that make me, me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mia. I am Dhara, your blog buddy. I live with my parents and one brother, what is it like to live with 5 siblings? I am also shy, mostly around people I don't know very well, and I am creative as well. I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m looking forward to meeting you too. Plus living with 5 other siblings is really hard because they are EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete