Thursday, September 7, 2017

An Unpleasant Ride

    I felt like I was falling out of the sky! On a hot summer day in July my family and I decided to go to an amusement park. I told my self that when my family and I get there I am going to ride on all of the rides. I was kinda scared. About an hour later we finally arrived there, but the first thing that caught my eye was a big tall ride. The sign read, The Giant Drop. I did not have a good feeling about this ride.  I also had a fear of heights too at the time. To get my mind off this ride I went on some other rides in the mean time. 30 minutes pasted by until it came to the time where I was standing in line for the ride. Then it has come to the time where I am standing in line for the ride, but before I knew it I was strapped onto the seat.  All I was thinking was ''There is no going back now.''It only took the ride a minute to get to the top. Then before I could even finishing  blinking I hear this very loud click sound sound and then all of us sudden the ride zooms down really fast. At that moment I screamed my lungs out that when I got off the ride I couldn't even talk. I couldn't feel my legs or feet when I got off the ride. There was a slit bit of joy that I was feeling because I finally got over my fear or heights and now I can saw that I went on The Giant Drop. I was also very dizzy for some reason, but then all I wanted to do was go home. 

1 comment:

  1. I like you got over your fears of heights because I'm also scared of heights 😂

    ReplyDelete