Monday, September 11, 2017

In 10 years from now


     In 10 years I hope to been have able to go to college at the Illinois College of Photography because when I grow up I want to be a photographer, I hope to have tried my best there too. It has always been one of dreams to be a professional photographer. I will have different types of cameras and lenses for certain pictures. I want to take pictures of food, nature, animals and people. With the money I make from taking pictures of things, plus the money I saved for a long time I want to buy a modern house. Next to my house I want to have neighbors that are my best friends so I can invite my friends over all the time. To keep me company at home I am going to have a pet cat named Whiskers. I want to spend my life staying healthy, enjoying my family, staying safe and having fun taking pictures.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a pretty wonderful life! How long have you been into photography? Have you taken classes, or just learned on your own? I'd love to see some of your work some time!

    ReplyDelete