Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Qoute That Bests Decscribes Me


  I choose a quote about being different because I feel like I don’t have to be like everyone else when I can just be myself. The quote I chose is “I always loved the idea not being what people expect me to be.” -Dita Von Teese. I love this quote because it’s about me and I can connect to it a lot. This quote makes me me by just by the simplest way I style my hair or dress like in the morning. It’s not  like I don’t like the way that people are or act like, it’s because there always need to be that one different person that everyone looks up to and ways to be like. When I found this quote right away I said “that’s me.” I like quotes because it is like a very inspiring sentence. Just by the simplest words can make a really big change in anyone’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment