Friday, November 3, 2017

Quarter 1 Refections

This quarter went by really fast. I feel like the next couple months are going to go my even faster. Pretty soon I will be in high school and so will all of my best friends will too.  In my opinion this quarter for me was pretty good because I didn’t get any falcon fouls1 and I felt really comfortable in all my classes with the people around me. My grades are not as bad as I thought they were going to be and I did put a lot more effort in all my work this year. I feel like I asked for more help this year compared to all my other years at school in my whole life. I tried my best to finish as most as the work I can do but I will still happy that I tried instead of just giving up. My goals for this quarter  were to participate, ask for help when I need it and to have a great mindset towards my teachers and class work. When I got my report card for the quarter I was actually a little happy because my grades are up and they are still going up, I felt like I had a more positive attitude towards this year compared to last year and years before. I also still had the feeling where I could have done better in most subjects compared to others. Next quarter my goals are going to be to participate more and to get my stuff done and double check my work.




*falcon fouls- a peice of paper in my school that you get when you don’t follow any basic rules like, no eating in class, being late, misbehavior, inappropriate language,etc..

1 comment:

  1. I agree that time is going faster now. It's weird how sometimes time goes by fast, and sometimes it feels like it is going very slow. I think time flew by because we are having fun and enjoying school. I like how you make goals for yourself at the beginning of each quarter.

    ReplyDelete