Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Thinking deeply about a Quote

Sometimes in the morning I need a little inspiration to make me feel better to get out of bed. So what I like to do is, look up some quotes that I know will make me feel better then pick one and use that as a path that I will try to follow throughout the day. Quotes make me feel good because there are different types of quotes with all different types of meanings. I chose a quote by Albert Einstein. It reads “Life if like a bicycle. To keep balance you must keep moving.” This quote really made me think deeply because I wanted the day to be in balance and to not think about the bad or wrong things in life. I wanted to only feel positive today.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome extra post Mia! I hope you decide to take part in the Slice of Life challenge!

    ReplyDelete