Thursday, December 21, 2017

The Perfect Future in the life of Mia

My perfect future would be just perfect because I would start off my day in my brand new home. In my home I hear my 2 cats meowing as soon as I walk in my house. In my house I could feel my fuzzy couch where I take 5 hour naps on everyday but half of the time it is being taken up by my beautiful tabby cat Jingle. My days are pretty chill because all I do is come home from taking a bunch of professional pictures and dealing with photoshoots all day. My favorite type of photoshoots are for animals especially cats because I get to touch their soft and fluffy coats all day. On a normal day when I not so stocked up with photography I stay at home and watch TV, Netflix or even YouTube. Near my tv I will have really loud speakers since I like to watch things in my own theater room. In this room I have my very own popcorn machine. I can smell the fresh butter and salt as watch the bright white and yellow puffy balls of corn jump up and down. By the end of the day when I go to sleep I will light out my warm candle that smells so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you know exactly what your day is going to be like in the future. Do you have any other careers you want to follow? Also, are you expecting any challenges on your path to your perfect future?

    ReplyDelete